Pages

Tuesday 1 October 2024

New All Dressed Up Facebook Group Challenge - Autumn/Halloween

 


It's time for a new challenge in the All Dressed Up Facebook Group:


This month our theme is 'autumn or Halloween'.  To join in with the challenge and see all the inspiration from the Design Team you need to join our Facebook Group here.  Once you've joined, head over to the Media section to find the album of Design Team inspiration and also the album for challenge enries.

I decided to turn a Christmas digi stamp into an autumn card!

Here's another view of my card:


To make my DT card I used:

- Winter Pups digi stamp available in the Etsy shop here
- Promarkers
- patterned papers from Funky Fossil Designs
- sentiment stamp from Stampin' Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...