Pages

Sunday 13 October 2024

New Girlz Creative Christmas Challenge - Stitching Real or Faux and a DT Call

 


It's time for a new challenge on the Girlz Creative Christmas Challenge:


This week we want to see stitching (real or faux) on your cards.  I used a stitched circle die to cut out my image and also the red circular layer it's matted on.

Here's another view of my card:


For more details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

We also have a DT call running and we'd love you to join our team!

To make my card I used:

- Christmas Friends stamp set from Stampin' Up
- circle dies from MFT
- paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...