Pages

Monday 14 October 2024

GDT Project for Relatively Thoughtful

 


I'm back today with another GDT project for Relatively Thoughtful.

This month the team are showcasing the wonderful new range of Sherlock Holmes products including paper collections and a fabulous set of stamps.


stamp set available here


Evidence A4 Cutting Collection available here


Backgrounds Collection available here

I've made a set of three ATCs using the stamps and the two paper collections.

Here's how I made them:

I started with three of the pre-shaded rectangles from the paper collection and cut them down to ATC size before using some Distress Ink round the edges with a blending brush:


Next I used the stamps to stamp backgrounds on the cards - I knew I was going to use some patterned paper on the lower half of the ATCs so I only stamped the top half of each one:


Next I cut out two images and one of the sentiments.  I used Distress Ink round the edge of the image panels and stamped the finger print and hand print from the stamp set along the right hand edge.

I blended Distress Ink across the whole sentiment panel and then stamped the finger print in two of the corners.


Then I cut some background paper, tore the top edge and blended Distress Ink across the torn and other edges:


Here's a close up of each of the ATCs:




I'll be back with more projects during the month and you can also see lots of inspiration in our Facebook Group RT Create, Make and Share here.

I would like to enter my ATCs in the following challenges:

Crafty Catz Challenge - anything goes


NBUS - first time using this stamp set and paper collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...