Pages

Friday 18 October 2024

New Cut It Up Challenge - Add Embellishments

 


We're back today with another challenge on the Cut It Up Challenge Blog:


This time we want you to 'add embellishments' and of course your card has to include at least one die cut.

For more information about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

The card I'm sharing was designed for a craft class I gave last weekend for the ladies' group at my church.  I pre-cut everything for the group apart from the green wreath and then everyone put their cards together.

Here's another view of my card:


To make my card I used:

- Stampin' Up Build a Wreath die set
- Stampin' Up Peace and Joy die set
- paper and card from Craft Creations
- red gems from DoCrafts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...