Pages

Tuesday 1 October 2024

New Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge - Wheels

 


We're back today on the Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge Blog with a new challenge:


This time our theme is 'wheels' - for more details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I've used the new 'St Nick' stamp set from Jane's Doodles - you can buy it from Relatively Thoughtful here.  It's a great fun stamp set - watch out for more cards using it coming soon!

Here's another view of my card:


I also used:

- Promarkers
- die from Elizabeth Craft Design
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the Sweet Stampin' Challenge where the theme is transport.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...