Pages

Thursday 10 October 2024

New Last Minute Manda Challenge - Anything Goes

 


Today we're launching the Last Minute Manda Challenge Blog!


Our challenges are always 'anything goes' and there are some great prizes on offer each month for the winners.

For more details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

Here's another view of my card:


To make my card I used this cute set from Last Minute Manda:


And you can find 'Bentley Rain or Shine' which you can find here in the Last Minute Manda shop.

I also used:

- Promarkers
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- stitched scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- navy paper from Hobbycraft
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Passion for Markers - anything but square
Make My Monday Challenge - kid friendly card
Crafty Gals Corner - anything goes

1 comment:

  1. Fab card and cute image great to see another challenge blog openinng. Thanks for sharing at PASSION FOR MARKERS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...