Pages

Friday 15 March 2024

New Papercraft Challenge - Easter

 


We're back today on the Papercraft Challenge with a new challenge:


The theme of this months challenge is Easter - for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

The prize for this challenge is a surprise from:


To make my card I used:

- Easter Gnome digi stamp from Pink Gem Designs available here
- Promarkers
- dies from MFT and Spellbinders
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Catz Challenge - anything goes
Unicorn Challenge - for the boys/men

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet Easter card Helen, that gnome is so cute in his bunny-eared hat! Thanks for joining in at Crafty Catz.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...