Pages

Friday 15 March 2024

New Creatalicious Challenge - Anything Goes/Easter

 


We're back again with a new challenge on the Creatalicious Challenge Blog:


Today's new challenge is anything goes with the optional theme of Easter.  You can find all the details about the challenge and see the cards from the rest of the team here on the challenge blog.

To make my card I used another of the images from this super cute set from Kate Hadfield Designs:


The set is called 'Easter Toppers' and is available here as a line art version (which I used), here pre-coloured and here as a bundle of both options.

I also used:

- Promarkers
- die from Stampin' Up
- sentiment stamp from Stampin' Up
- paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

2 comments:

  1. The sheep is so very cute looking at me! What a great card you made with it.
    Lia DT TSOC

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG ... so so cute! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Owner
    Sisterhood of Crafters
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...