Pages

Friday 1 March 2024

New Christmas (Or Not) Bingo Challenge

 


It's time for a new challenge on the Christmas (Or Not) Bingo Challenge Blog:


And here is the board for this month's challenge:


You choose one letter from the word 'Bingo' and then use at least three items from the column under that letter.

For more details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

I chose the column under the letter 'O' and used: blue, smooshing and no stamping.

This is what I used to make my card:

- Salty Ocean Distress Ink
- Stampin' Up Night of Navy ink pad
- Sue Wilson sentiment die
- snowflake stencil from Stampin' Up
- navy card from Hobbycraft

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...