Pages

Monday 18 March 2024

New Cupcake Inspirations Challenge - Tropical

 


It's time for a new challenge on the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge Blog:


For all the details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I used one of the images from this great set from Kate Hadfield Designs:


You can find the 'Island Paradise' digital stamps (which I used) here.  The images are also available in a pre-coloured format here and here as a bundle with both options.

I also used:

- Promarkers
- free digi backing paper from Papercrafter magazine
- sentiment stamp from Stampin' Up
- stitched, scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- blue card from Hobbycraft

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

The Crafty Addicts - anything goes

3 comments:

  1. Cheers teammate this is so yummy looking awesome card, have a great day! Cheers, L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo that looks delicious Helen great tropical drink and colours looks like a Pina Colada that I love gosh makes me feel thirsty unfortunately I will have to stick to my cup of tea.
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I LOVE!! Your coloring on this image is amazing!!! Fabulous design.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...