Pages

Friday 15 March 2024

Aloha Friday Challenge Reminder - Pastel Colours

 


We're back today with a reminder of our current challenge on the Aloha Friday Challenge Blog:


The theme of the challenge is 'pastel colours'.  For all the details, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I used:

- Bunny digi stamp set from Pink Gem Designs available here
- sentiment stamp from Jane's Doodles
- Promarkers
- patterned papers from Dovecraft
- ribbon from my stash
- stitched scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:



Seize the Birthday - anything goes

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card, I like it very much. Have a good Sunday. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card Helen. Great colours and lovely colouring. Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling image and great papers! Love the ribbon element too. Thanks for playing along at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...