Pages

Monday 25 March 2024

Inspiration Post for Relatively Thoughtful - Titanic 2 Papercraft Collection

 


Today it's my turn to share a project for Relatively Thoughtful:


This month we're showcasing the wonderful Titanic products:


Titanic 2 Papercraft Collection available here as a digital download and here as a paper collection

and

The Titanic Memory Pack available here

and
The Titanic replica newspaper available here

I decided to concentrate on the Titanic 2 kit and make some cards using the beautiful patterned papers.  Here are the other three cards I made:




Each A4 sheet made two cards.  I just added some coordinating cardstock and sentiments from Stampin' Up and finished the cards with a few gems.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the shop here and join our Facebook group here for lots more inspiration!

I would like to enter my cards in the following challenges:

Crafty Gals Corner - anything goes
The Crafty Addicts - anything goes

6 comments:

  1. What wonderful and creative cards Helen. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such gorgeous papers! I love your card, a great design and fab sentiment.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Jo x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the backing paper on your first and second cards and the black makes the colours pop.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great papers. Thank you sharing your makes with us.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such gorgeous cards, Helen!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at CD Sunday Plus Challenge!
    XOX, Aimes DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely cards, the backing papers aare gorgeous
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...