Pages

Tuesday 19 March 2024

New Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge - Any Occasion

 


It's time for a new challenge on the Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge Blog:


So for this challenge you can make something for any occasion.  You can find more details about the challenge and see the cards from the rest of the team here on the challenge blog.

To make my card I used a new and very cute digi stamp from Last Minute Manda called 'Sleepy Bear' - you can find the image here on the shop website.

I also used:

- Promarkers
- die from Elizabeth Craft Designs
- patterned paper from Craft Creations
- stamped sentiment from Clearly Besotted
- other card from Craft Creations

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...