Pages

Tuesday 19 March 2024

New Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge - Dogs or Puppies

 


We're back today with a new challenge on the Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge Blog:


The theme for this challenge is 'dogs or puppies' - for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I used one of the images from this very cute digi stamp set from Last Minute Manda:


You can find 'My Best Friend Yorkie' here on the website.

I coloured the image with Promarkers and then used a stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up.

The dies I used are from a new set of Infinity Layering Dies from John Next Door - this is the first time I've used the dies.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Dream Valley Challenges - dies and/or punches
Crafting Happiness Challenge - funny sentiments
NBUS - new dies

1 comment:

  1. So stinkin cute...and I love that sentiment!! Great card for inspiring others to play along with our new challenge!! It is gonna be fun to see what others come up with for our new "dogs or puppies" challenge over at Cardz4Guyz!! #C4G343

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...