Pages

Friday 15 March 2024

New Crafter's Cafe Challenge - Food

 


We're back today with a new challenge on the Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog:


This month our theme is 'food' - for more details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

Our sponsor for the challenge is the wonderful:


And to make my card I used:

- Sweet Thing digi stamp set from Beccy's Place available here
- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- stitched dies from Stampin' Up
- single hole punch
- card and paper from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Beccy's Place Challenge - anything goes

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic colouring Helen... love all the pretty pinks! The black cardstock frames the different areas of your card nicely, and contrasts perfectly with the lighter colours. Well done!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...