Pages

Friday 22 March 2024

New Alphabet Challenge - Z is for Zoology

 


It's time for a new challenge on the Alphabet Challenge Blog:


We've reached the letter Z and today we're featuring Z is for Zoology - we want you to feature an animal or animals on your cards.  For more details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I used the 'Just Rabbits and Carrots' paper set from Anne Constantly Carding at Crafts u Print here.

I added some orange and green card and a Spellbinders die.  The sentiment I used is from Clearly Besotted.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

1 comment:

  1. Goodness, this is so adorable! Love that background paper, and your feature bunny is perfect - and yay for carrots! Thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...