Pages

Monday 20 September 2021

New SheepSki Designs Facebook Group Challenge - Anything Goes/Something Beginning With B

 


A new challenge has started today in the SheepSki Designs Facebook Group.

It's anything goes using a SheepSki Designs image with the option to use something beginning with B.

You can find more details here in the Facebook Group - just look for the album for Challenge 64.

My something beginning with B is (of course!) baby.

Here's what I used to make my card:

- Baby Feet digi stamp from SheepSki Designs
- Promarkers
- patterned papers from Lime Tree Crafts and Craft Creations
- stamped sentiment and stitched scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...