Pages

Friday 24 September 2021

New Colour Crazy Challenge - Anything Goes

 


There's a new challenge today on the Colour Crazy Challenge Blog - it's always anything goes provided you have displayed some colouring on your project.  We don't accept pre-coloured images.

Head over to the challenge blog here for more details and to see the projects from the rest of the team.

Our sponsor for this challenge is:


To make my card I used:

- iChihuahua digi stamp from Imagine That Digistamp available here
- Promarkers
- scalloped stitched dies from Stampin' Up
- paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

I Love Promarkers - anything goes
Dream Valley Challenges - 2 or more patterned papers
A Place to Start - patterned paper

1 comment:

  1. Cute, cute, cute!! I love your papers and layout, and just the perfect amount of circle "embellies" love it! I'm happy to sponsor the Color Crazies this time. 🥰

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...