Pages

Wednesday 1 September 2021

New Love to Scrap Challenge - Anything Goes

 


There's a new challenge today on the Love to Scrap Challenge Blog and this month it's an 'anything goes' theme.

Have a look here on the challenge blog for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team.

I'm sharing another of the cards I made using this new stamp set from The Card Hut:


The set was designed by Sophie Spencer-Beeley and you can find it here on the website.

To make my card I used one of the main images, coloured with Promarkers and one of the sentiment.  Then I stamped and coloured the background using some of the smaller stamps from the set.

1 comment:

  1. This is very cute!! Your background "paper" turned out fabulous; I thought it was patterned paper until I read your description!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...