Pages

Friday 17 September 2021

New My Time to Craft Challenge - Embossing (Heat or Dry)

 


There's a new challenge today on the My Time to Craft Challenge Blog and this time we're looking for embossing on your cards - it can be heat or dry embossing.

For all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, have a look here on the challenge blog.

To make my card I used:

- embossing folder from Stampin' Up
- kraft card from Craft Creation
- stamped sentiment from Itty Bitty Birthdays from Stampin' Up
- Soft Suede ink from Stampin' Up
- ribbon and button from my stash

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Seize the Birthday - anything birthday goes option


3 comments:

  1. Love your simple card. It says it all. Thank you for joining us at through the Craft Room Door this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that sentiment and this card is so versatile and can be used for a masculine or feminine card too. Thanks for sharing it with us at Seize the Birthday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work.. Love the layout and the sentiment!

    Thanks for playing along with our stamps & fun = CREATIVITY Challenge and good luck!

    Hugs and please come back soon!
    Doris
    *GDT* stamps & fun = CREATIVITY
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
    *List Manager* Challenges for Days
    *DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...