There's a new challenge today on the My Time to Craft Challenge Blog and this time we're looking for embossing on your cards - it can be heat or dry embossing.
For all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, have a look here on the challenge blog.
To make my card I used:
- embossing folder from Stampin' Up
- kraft card from Craft Creation
- stamped sentiment from Itty Bitty Birthdays from Stampin' Up
- Soft Suede ink from Stampin' Up
- ribbon and button from my stash
I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Seize the Birthday - anything birthday goes option
Through the Craft Room Door - anything goes
Stamps and Fun = Creativity - anything goes