Pages

Friday 10 September 2021

LeAnn's World 101 Inspiration Card - Flower Girl

 


Today it was my turn to share a card on the LeAnn's World 101 Inspiration Blog.

Have a look here to see my post.

To make my card I used:

- Flower Girl digi stamp from LeAnn's World 101 available here
- Promarkers
- scalloped stitched die, flower punch and stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- paper and card from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Sweet Stampers Challenge - stripes and/or dots
Creative Knockouts - anything goes
Water Cooler Wednesday - all about occasions

3 comments:

  1. she is such a cutie. Love your outfit. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute birthday card, loveyour colours. Thankmyou for joining us at sweet stampers challenge,
    hugs Anke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely and cute card.
    Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...