Pages

Tuesday 7 September 2021

New Creative Moments Challenge - Anything Goes

 


There's a new challenge today on the Creative Moments Challenge Blog and, as always, it's an anything goes theme.

Have a look at the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team.

Our sponsor for this challenge is:


I used the beautiful 'Poppy Flowers' image from Pattie's Creations which is available here.

I've used this image before but never coloured it blue but there are blue poppies out there so I decided it was time for a change!

I coloured the image with Promarkers and used some patterned paper from Stampin' Up behind the image.  A very simple card but I wanted to showcase the beautiful image.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...