Pages

Friday 10 September 2021

New My Time to Craft Christmas Challenge - Inspiration Picture

 


Today on the My Time to Craft Challenge we've got an inspiration picture for you:


For all the details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, have a look on the challenge blog here.

I recently bought the Gingerbread and Peppermint paper pack from Stampin' Up and I thought this would be perfect to make a card using the picture as inspiration.

I cut one of the tree cookies from the patterned paper and used another design as my background.

The sentiment is from the Holly Jolly Wishes stamp set from Stampin' Up.

The scalloped stitched die is also from Stampin' Up and I used other card and paper from Craft Creations.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...