Pages

Wednesday 1 September 2021

New Clever Dexter Challenge - Sparkle and Shine

 


A new challenge starts today on the Clever Dexter Challenge Blog and this month our theme is:


For all the details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

Our sponsor for this challenge is:


and this is the very cute image I used to make my card:


The image is called 'Doggy Tails - Honeypie' and you can find it here on the Polkadoodles site.

Here's another view of my card:


I coloured the image with Promarkers and then covered it with self adhesive glitter film before die cutting the image with a Stampin' Up die.

The patterned papers I've used from Hot Off the Press and I finished the card with a punched flower and some pink gems.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

QKR Stampede - anything goes

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafter's Cafe.
    DT Stacey www.butterflycreations.blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...