Pages

Wednesday 1 September 2021

New Love to Craft Challenge - Anything Goes

 


There's a new challenge today on the Love to Craft Challenge Blog and, as always, it's an anything goes theme.

Have a look here on the challenge blog for more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team.

I'm sharing one of the cards I've made with this brand new stamp set from The Card Hut:


The set was designed by the very talented Sophie Spence- Beeley and you can find it here on the website.

To make my card I also used:

- Promarkers
- patterned paper from The Sticker Kitten
- tag die from My Favourite Things
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...