Pages

Wednesday 1 September 2021

New Paper Funday Challenge - Anything Goes With Optional Twist of Autumn/Fall

 


We're back today with a new challenge on The Paper Funday Challenge Blog and this time it's anything goes with the optional twist of autumn/fall.

For all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

We have two sponsors for this challenge:

and


I've followed the challenge twist so this time I haven't use an image from one of our sponsors.

Instead I used a kit that I got last weekend with Papercraft Essentials.  I used two of the backing papers, a foiled leaf topper and a foiled scene topper with one of the sentiments.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Card Helen and thanks for another great team project for The Paper Funday Challenge! Donna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...