We've reached the mid-way point in our current challenge on the Path of Positivity Challenge. Our challenges are always anything goes if you create an encouraging, uplifting or positive card or you can choose to follow our optional twist which this time is encouragement.
For all the details about how the challenge works and to see inspiration from the Design Team, have a look here on the challenge blog.
We have two great sponsors for this challenge:
I've followed the twist with my card - I just love this quotation! Not everyone will agree with me but I think "putting on your face" (my words for putting on make up) is just what we all need to encourage us to get out and about.
To make my card I used:
- Classy Fabulous sentiment from Scribbles Designs available here
- Lipstick digi stamp from Scribbles Designs available here
- Promarkers to colour my image
- patterned paper from Basic Grey
- other card and paper from Craft Creations