Pages

Saturday 15 June 2019

New Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes/Non-Traditional Colours


There's a new challenge today on Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Blog and this week our challenge is anything goes with the option to use non-traditional Christmas colours.

Have a look here on the challenge blog for all the details and lots of inspiration from the Design Team.

To make my card I used:

- Joy Ornaments stamp set from Mama Elephnat
- card and paper from Craft Creations

I paper pieced the ornaments to match the backing paper I used.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crimbo Crackers - anything goes
Christmas at Sweet Stampin' - anything goes/non traditional colours
QKR Stampede - anything goes

1 comment:

  1. Such cute colours for this card.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...