Pages

Thursday 27 June 2019

Bugaboo Stamps - Oldie But Goodie Thursday


It's Oldie But Goodie Thursday at Bugaboo Stamps and here's my DT card using a cute beach image.

If you'd like to see more from the rest of the Design Team, head over to the Catch the Bug challenge blog here.

To make my card I've used:

- Bugaboo Brats Isabella Beach digi stamp available here
- Promarkers to colour my image
- patterned paper from Craftwork Cards
- stamped sentiment from Pink Cat Studio
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

I Love Promarkers - anything goes/three of a kind (gems)
Crafty Creations Challenge - anything goes
Always Fun Challenges - fun at the beach
Craft Rocket Challenges - summer is coming

2 comments:

  1. Perfect for our Challenge! So glad that you have shared your great artwork with us here at Always Fun Challenges. Good luck hun and do come back again!
    Jackie DT @AFC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen this is just beautiful.Hopefully it will bring us some sunshine. Love the image and your design.
    Thanks for joining us at I 💖 Promarkers.
    Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...