Pages

Thursday 27 June 2019

New from The Art and Creations of Lauren C Waterworth - Under the Sea Digi Crafting Kit


Today I'm sharing my second DT project from the new fabulous Digi Crafting Kit available from The Art and Creations of Lauren C Waterworth:


The kit includes embellishments, backgrounds, frames and alphabet letter amongst other items and there are lots and lots of beautiful elements in there!
The kit is available here:
Etsy:
https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/698911224

E-Scape and Scrap:
https://www.e-scapeandscrap.net/boutique/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=113_331&products_id=18612&zenid=oma2ernvgf6vbkmunc2gb47cg3#.XRQAk497nIU
For this project I die cut a tag from kraft card using a Tim Holtz die.  I distressed a piece of backing paper and then combined different elements on to the map before fussy cutting it and adding it to the tag.

I'd like to enter my project in the following challenges:

Simon Wednesday Challenge - anything goes
Crafty Cardmakers - anything but a card
Creative Fingers Challenge - anything goes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...