Pages

Monday 10 June 2019

New Cutie Pie Challenge - Ribbons and Bows


It's time for a new challenge on the Cutie Pie Challenge Blog and this month our theme is ribbons and bows.

Have a look here on the challenge blog for all the details and lots of cute inspiration from the rest of the Design Team.

Our sponsor for this challenge is:

https://www.craftyribbons.com/

To make my card tag card I used:

- Hey Cutie stamp set from Tracey Hey available here
- Promarkers to colour my image
- patterned paper from Dovecraft
- flower embellishment and ribbon from Stampin' Up

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Creative Moments - anything goes
Creative Craft Cottage - Eileen's anything goes challenge
Watercooler Challenge - feminine anything goes
Crafter's Cafe - feminine and/or embossed

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at The Crafter’s Cafe. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Mia
    craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is gorgeous Helen, so sweet

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...