Pages

Friday 7 June 2019

New Simply Create Too Challenge - Anything Goes/Use Lots of Flowers


There's a new challenge today on the Simply Create Too and this time our challenge is anything goes with the option to use lots of flowers - three or more.

This month I've gone for the anything goes option.  You can find more details about the challenge and lots of inspiration here on the challenge blog.

To make my card I used:

- Hey Cutie stamp set from Tracey Hey available here
- Promarkers 
- paterned paper from The Paper Studio (also used to paper piece the dungarees)
- paper flower from Home Bargains

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous CAS card Helen and your image is so cute! Love how you paper pieced the dungarees and the clean design.
    Hugs
    DT sister Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...