Pages

Saturday 15 June 2019

New Scribbles Designs Challenge - Make It Square


It's time for a new challenge on the Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog and this time our theme is 'make it square'.

Have a look here on the challenge blog for all the details and lots of inspiration.

This month's prizes...


  • Top Scribbler (chosen randomly) receives $10 worth of digital images
  • Top 3 (chosen by Design Team) receives $3 worth of digital images
  • Standout Scribbler (chosen by Design Team) receives $5 worth of digital images. To qualify for this category, participant must use a Scribblers Designs image on their project.
To make my card I used:

- Coffee Press digi stamp available here and Life is Brewtiful digi sentiment stamp available here
- Promarkers to colour my image
- patterned paper from Craft Creations and Imaginesce
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Creative Fingers Challenge - anything goes
Crafty Creations Challenge - anything goes
Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge - anything goes
CCC Digi Creations - Eileen's anything goes challenge

3 comments:

  1. I love your coffee inspired card! The papers are really neat and I love the layout! Thanks for joining us and good luck with your entry!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Crafty Creations Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card! Love the coffee theme! Coffee, coffee, coffee!! Thanks for joining us at Craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Thanks for playing our challenge at CCC Digi Creations. Good luck!
    Anneke DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...