Pages

Saturday 29 June 2019

New Crafty Friends Challenge - Things Beginning With B


We've got a new challenge today on The Crafty Friends Challenge and this time we're looking for things beginning with B.  On my card I've got birthday, bonnet and blue.

Have a look here on the challenge blog for all the details and lots of inspiration.

We don't have a sponsor for this challenge so it's just for fun.

Here's what I used to make my card:

- Regency Girl digi stamp from Twinkle Lane Designs available here
- Elegant Petals digi paper pack from Twinkle Lane Designs available here
- Promarkers to colour the image
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Corrosive Challenges - anything goes
Creative Moments - anything goes
Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog - anything goes plus a sentiment

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful project, thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Creations this fortnight.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx
    Crafty Creations DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creation Helen! Thank you for sharing with us over at The Creative Crafters. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Sherry DT/Admin xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...