Pages

Saturday 1 June 2019

New Crafty Friends Challenge Blog - Men/Boys


We've got a new challenge today on the Crafty Friends Challenge Blog - this time we'd like to see cards for men/boys.

Have a look here on the challenge blog for all the details and lots more inspiration.

We don't have a sponsor for this challenge but we'll still be choosing a top 3.

To make my card I used:

- Kidz Jack With Birthday Balloons digi stamp from Bugaboo Stamps
- Promarkers to colour my image
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- patterned paper from Imaginesce
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

I Love Promarkers - anything goes/one for the boys
Dream Valley Challenges - only boys allowed
As You Like It Challenge - his or hers (I prefer making cards for boys/men as they tend to suit my CAS card making style - I'm not great at using lots of embellishments!)

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Helen. I like the cute image and your colouring. Great CAS design too. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Helen
    Thanks for creating your gorgeous DT card for our latest challenge... have a lovely weekend.
    Crafty Hugs, Diane Louise xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...