We've got a new challenge today on the Crafty Friends Challenge Blog - this time we'd like to see cards for men/boys.
Have a look here on the challenge blog for all the details and lots more inspiration.
We don't have a sponsor for this challenge but we'll still be choosing a top 3.
To make my card I used:
- Kidz Jack With Birthday Balloons digi stamp from Bugaboo Stamps
- Promarkers to colour my image
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- patterned paper from Imaginesce
- other paper and card from Craft Creations
I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:
I Love Promarkers - anything goes/one for the boys
Dream Valley Challenges - only boys allowed
As You Like It Challenge - his or hers (I prefer making cards for boys/men as they tend to suit my CAS card making style - I'm not great at using lots of embellishments!)