Pages

Saturday 15 June 2019

Christmas Crafts All Year Round Challenge Reminder - Garland/Leaves/Christmas Flowers


Here's a little reminder about our current challenge on the Christmas Crafts All Year Round Challenge Blog.  This month's theme is 'garland/leaves/Christmas flowers'.

Have a look here on the challenge blog for all the details and lots of inspiration.

Here's the prize on offer for this month's winner:

 
To make my card I used a topper and paper from an issue of Making Cards magazine from the end of last year.

My sentiment is an outline sticker and the strip across the middle of the card is a piece of washi tape on red paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...