Pages

Thursday 31 July 2014

Nutcrafters Challenge Reminder - Summer Celebrations


There's still time to enter our current challenge on the Nutcrafters Challenge Blog - the theme is 'summer celebrations'.  You can find all the details here on the original challenge post and see the mid-challenge inspiration from the Design Team here.

For my card I've used one of the Nutcrafters digi stamps and I've also followed the sketch at Sunday Sketch and Stamp.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Sentiments Designs - 'anything goes'
Just Inspirational Challenges - 'hobbies or sports'
Dream Valley Challenges - 'favourite colour combination'  blue and kraft
Wags'n'Whiskers - 'polka dots'

3 comments:

  1. Very sweet card. :D I really like the CAS way you designed your card. And the coloring on your image is so soft and gentle, perfect for this image. :D
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Anything Goes Challenge.
    Deborah CSGDT

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing this with us at CRAFTY SENTIMENTS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for participating in Wag'n Whiskers Rubber Stamps challenge. What a lovely card and a great layout. Hope to see more of your work in the next challenge // Dt Zora

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...