Pages

Thursday 17 July 2014

Little Claire Book Owl Outline Sticker Card


This is a card I designed a while back for one of my Little Claire classes.  I'm sure the card shape has an official name - it's a bit like an upside down easel card!

I used the 'Book Owl' outline stickers sheet which you can find here on the Little Claire website - the words I've used are from the same sheet.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Word Art Wednesday - 'anything goes'
Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog - 'spots or dots'
Avenue 613 - 'anything goes with option of a shaped card'
Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge - 'anything goes'
Chocolate, Coffee and Cards - 'for the birds'

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic design, Helen! That's a great sticker set, I love the pattern on the owl!
    Thank you for joining us at the Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Challenge. Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that image. Thanks for sharing your super creation for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 37 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Thank you for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create this week. Cheers, Aurora

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Helen, super cute and I love the colours.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...