Pages

Sunday 6 July 2014

July Little Claire Stamps - Silhouette Gardening


This is the card I designed for this month's Little Claire stamp club - members get the stamp set plus the materials to make this card.  

The July set is called 'Silhouette Gardening':


You can find the stamp on the Little Claire website here.

I've kept to the black and white colour scheme for my card and used some polka dot paper for the back of the card.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog - 'anything goes'
Sisterhood of Crafters - 'monochromatic'
Cards Galore Challenges - 'use a stamp or a digi'
Pile It On Challenge - 'add some flowers'

10 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous. Love the flower bed strip in the front.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH WOW! This is awesome Helen! I just love silhouettes! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘MONOCHROMATIC’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helen this is a great card, the stamp is perfect for my dad, he would love it! thank you for joining us at creative inspirations this week and good luck with the challenge.
    Suzanne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Helen, I like the Design and the black & white.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful. Love black and white always so very elegant. Wonderful card. Thanks so much for playing along with us in The Sisterhood of Crafters in our Monochromatic challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your B&W card Helen, Very Elegaant.
    Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog & leave me a sweet comment!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a nice combination of black&white! Thank you for joining the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge "Use a Stamp or Digi Stamp". Hope to see you again! Good luck!

    Daria

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous male card, love this stamp and the b&w color combo. Thank you for joining our 'Flowers' challenge at Pile It On and good luck in the draw!
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful monochromatic card. Thanks for playing with AudSentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so beautiful and I love the monochrome. Your layout and shape is just fantastic! Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments this challenge. Love, MC xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...