Pages

Saturday 12 July 2014

New Little Claire Challenge - Summertime


We've got a new challenge today on the Little Claire blog and this month our theme is 'summertime'.  For all the details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the Design Team, have a look here on the challenge blog.

There's a great prize on offer for the challenge winner:


I've made a little box and set of notelets for my project using a combination of Little Claire stamps.  Here's another view of the box:


It's based on a box I designed for my recent Little Claire 'Sparkle and Shine' class - the 'shine' was the acetate I've used in the circular aperture on the lid.

And here's one of the little notelets together with the matching envelope:


On the box I've used the 'to beach' sign from the 'Beach Huts' set which is here and one of the stamps from the 'Postcard Sentiments' set which is here.  On the little notelet I've used the digi 'Beach Hut' stamp which is here and the sentiment from the new 'Silhouette Lighthouse' stamp which is here.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Simon Wednesday Challenge - 'let's be clear'
Crafty Little Fairies - 'summer fun'
Passion for Promarkers - 'oh I do like to be beside the seaside'
Daring Cardmakers - 'we are going on a summer holiday'
Allsorts Blog Challenge - 'splish, splash, splosh'
We Do Doobadoo Challenge - 'spotty and dotty'
Just Inspirational Challenge - 'anything but a card'

12 comments:

  1. oh thats just lovely and I love the l;ittle box too.
    thank you so much for playing along with us over on the PFP challenge blog
    hugs Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This box is so awesome. Love the polkadots and the scalloped circle. Your card is very cute! Thank you so much for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely project! Thank you for playing along with the Daring Cardmakers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely creation and fabby colours. Great gift idea. Thanks for playing with us over at PFP this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous summery card.Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at Passion for Promarkers
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an awesome project! I'm a total sucker for polka dots, so this totally wins my heart!

    Thank you for joining in over at Passion for ProMarkers. xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun project :) Thanks so much for joining us over at JIC this week, I hope you can join us next week and/or for the monthly challenge. Sian (DT Co-Owner)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fab project - I love the box - Thank you for playing along with the Crafty little Fairies this month hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card box.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts Challenge, welcome again;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous Helen Thanks for joining in with us at We Do Doobadoo, Good luck
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are fab - would make lovely gift!
    Thanks for playing at the Crafty Little Fairies Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...