Pages

Friday 4 July 2014

New Alphabet Challenge - K is for Kite


We've got another new challenge for you on the Alphabet Challenge blog and this time our theme is 'k for kite'.  You can find all the details of the challenge here.

For my card I've used a digi from La La Land Crafts called 'Luca With Kite' which you can find here on their website.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Sister Act Challenge - 'anything goes'
Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog - 'stripes or dots'
Creative Knockouts - 'child's play'
Word Art Wednesday - 'anything goes'
Loves Rubberstamps - 'anything goes'
Melonheadz Challenge - 'for kids'

7 comments:

  1. This is a very cute card. I love the color paper you used and the image is adorable.

    Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! I love your coloring skills.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute image love the colours Jacqui DT Sister Act

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute!!! Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful design! Love everything about it!Thanks so so much for joining us here at Loves Rubber Stamps this time around!
    Hugs, DT Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous project! Thank you so much for linking up with our Anything Goes Challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun summer card. Thanks for linking up over at Creative Knockouts. Monica, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...