Pages

Wednesday 2 July 2014

New Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge - Welcome Baby Boy


We've got a new challenge today on the Cardz 4 Guyz challenge blog and this week our theme is 'welcome baby boy'.  For all the details about the challenge, have a look here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used one of the new Dinkies stamps from Little Claire - this one is called 'Baby Washing Lane' and is available here on the Little Claire website.  I've also used one of the 'middles' from the female set of 'Rebecca's Really Useful Sentiments' which is here.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

A Girl Who Crafts - 'anything goes'
Sisters of Craft - 'anything goes'
Oldie But Goodie Challenge - 'baby' (papers and card are more than 6 months old)
Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge - 'anything goes'
Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge - 'anything goes'

2 comments:

  1. This is just perfect Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Baby Boy card. Thank you for sharing it with us over at A Girl Who Crafts. Good luck in this months Anything Goes Challenge.
    Floss
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...