Pages

Sunday 6 July 2014

New Glory of Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes


It's time for another challenge on The Glory of Christmas Challenge Blog and this time our theme is 'anything goes'.  You can find all the details and see the cards from the rest of the Design Team here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used the 'Sweet Deer' digi stamp from Imagine That which you can find here on their website.  I used it last Friday to make a new baby card but I thought the main image also works well as a Christmas design.  The paper I've used is also from Imagine That - it's part of the 'Rainbow Dots Digi Papers' collection which is here on the website.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Completely Christmas - 'anything goes'
Decosse's Dynamite Doodles - '12 months of Christmas link up'
I Love Promarkers - 'anything goes'
Papertake Weekly Challenge - 'anything goes'
Great Impressions - 'animal friends'

9 comments:

  1. This is so sweet! I love the green polka dot paper with the pops of red, really sets off those cute deer. Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Design…just perfect for our challenge over at Completely Christmas, I do hope you will join us again next week for another fun challenge..
    Hugs
    Suzy B (Owner)
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Christmas card hun u did a great job and thanks for linking up at Completely Christmas this week hugs Judith DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Helen such a sweet image, Thank you for joining us this week at 'Papertake Weekly' challenge.... good luck:)
    Hugs,
    Marjorie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for entering our Completely Christmas challenge 19 with your lovely card - we hope we'll see you again soon, Hazel, DT - thanks also for entering both of my CHNC challenge 184 x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Helen, this is super darling! LOVE that sweet image! Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions! HUGS! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Helen, this is so sweet, love the image and beautiful colors. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautifully done!! Love the mom and baby deer!! So cute together

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable card!! Thank you for joining us at Great Impressions!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...