Pages

Saturday 5 July 2014

New Pink Gem Challenge - Animals


We've got a new challenge today on A Gem of a Challenge blog and this time our theme is 'animals'.  You can find all the details about the challenge and see the cards from the rest of the Design Team here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used a digi stamp from Pink Gem called 'Ella' - you can find it here on the Pink Gem website.  The papers I've used are from a magazine give away pack.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Digi Galore Challenges - 'anything goes'
Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog - 'anything goes'
Addicted to Stamps Challenge - 'make your mark'
I Love Promarkers - 'anything goes'
The Pink Elephant Challenge - 'anything goes'
Cards Galore Challenges - 'use a stamp or a digi'

6 comments:

  1. Hi Helen. Sweet image and fabulous gingham backing papers. Thanks for joining us at ATS&M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ella is just adorable, Helen! Love the colors on this sweet card! So happy you joined us at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super sweet card with a super sweet little elephant :) Thanks so much for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is adorable Helen! super cute! Thanks for joining us at I ♥Promarkers
    hugs
    laney (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cute image, simply adorable. Thanks for joining us at ATSM. Monika

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute image. Love the gingham papers. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Use A Stamp Or Digi #7 and Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...