Pages

Wednesday 2 July 2014

New Just for Fun Challenge - Anything Goes


The challenge at Just for Fun will now always be 'anything goes' - nice and easy for everyone!  All the details of our latest challenge are here on the challenge blog.

My card is one that I designed for the recent Little Claire Sparkle and Shine class.  It's my version of a pop-up box card made using two folded pieces of card with the image panel sandwiched in between.

I've used a Little Claire outline sticker for the card - it's part of the 'Black Flower Pom Pom Dahlia' sheet which is here on the Little Claire website.  I've added Glossy Accents to the flowers - the outline stickers are perfect for doing this.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Sisters of Craft - 'anything goes'
Fitztown Challenge - 'shaped card'
The Kraftyhands Challenge - 'floral fancy'
Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge - 'anything goes'
Creative Corner Challenges - 'flowers'

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, sweet image and wonderful colour combo. Thanks for joining us at Creative Corner Challenges. I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Pretty image and color combo. Thanks for joining us at Fitztown Challenge Blog. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    FCB CT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful. thankyou for entering the sisters of craft blog challenge. michelle dt.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab project, thanks so much for joining us over at the Sister's of Craft....Good Luck!
    Hugs Donna DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...