Pages

Friday 18 July 2014

New Alphabet Challenge - L is for Lace


It's the start of a new challenge at the Alphabet Challenge Blog today and our theme is 'l is for lace'.  For all the details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the Design Team, have a look here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used the 'Dinkies Spiky Flower' stamp from Little Claire which you can find here on their website and also papers from the 'Back to Basics Monochromatic' pack which is here.  The sentiment I've used is from Craftwork Cards.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges: 

Simon Wednesday Challenge - 'spots and dots'
Creative Knockouts - 'friendship'
Crafting by Designs - 'use a sentiment'
A Girl Who Crafts - 'anything goes'
Pile It On - 'monochromatic'

7 comments:

  1. love your cute monochrome card, dearie!

    hugs and kisses from germany, silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple and stylish, love it!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love black and white cards! Thanks for linking up over at Creative Knockouts. Would love to have you to join my celebration: http://taylormadecards4u.blogspot.com/2014/07/one-year-blogiversary.html - Monica DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your card!!
    Thank You for joining us at PIO last week! Hope to see you again soon!
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card.....I love it only being B&W :-) Thank you for participating with us over at Creative Knockouts Friendship Challenge. Melanie, DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute card! I love the black and white! Thanks so much for joining us for the Spots and Dots challenge on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is very elegant. I love the image too. For some reason the link to your blog is not working on the Alphabet Challenge page, but I found you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...