Pages

Sunday 20 September 2020

Weekly Inspiration Post for The Little Paper Tree - Leafy Décor Again

 


I'm back today with another inspiration card for The Little Paper Tree online craft shop.

I'm using the Leafy Décor stamp set from Pinkfresh Studio again and this week I'm also using the coordinating die:



You can find both of them here in the online shop.


To make this card I cut a piece of white card measuring 9.5cm by 13.5cm and stamped half of the main stamp along the two longest edges.  I used my stamping platform to do this - I simply flipped the piece of card around so I got the same amount of the stamp on the top and bottom sides of the card panel.

I die cut the outline from white card and attached this to the panel between the two stamped images and then added a sentiment in the middle of the die cut panel.

Finally I matted the card panel on to green card and then a card blank and added some pearls to finish the card.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog - anything goes plus a sentiment
Little Red Wagon - nature, flora or fauna

2 comments:

  1. An elegant card. Love the CAS style. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for entering our Challenge this week @ Little Red Wagon with this lovely Card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...