Pages

Monday 14 September 2020

New Cutie Pie Challenge - Birthday Party

 


There's a new challenge today on the Cutie Pie Challenge Blog and we're very excited that it's:


So our theme for this challenge is birthday party - we want to see your cutest birthday cards.

You can see all the details and see the cards from the rest of the team here on the challenge blog.

We have some fantastic sponsors for the challenge:


and

and

and

and

To make my card I used:

- With Love digi stamp from Crafty Sentiments Designs available here
- Promarkers to colour the image
- paper and card from Craft Creations
- flower punch from Stampin' Up

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Allsorts Challenge - I love (my Promarkers, patterned papers and digi stamps)
Creative Knockouts - lots of layers
Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge - anything goes

6 comments:

  1. Such a sweet and dainty card Helen, many thanks for joining in with our 11th Birthday celebrations at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Supercute! Thank you so much for celebrating with us at Allsorts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just so cute and in such a lovely colour combo too. Thank you for joining in with my I love challenge at Allsorts birthday challenge.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh goodness Helen, this is adorable!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts, I hope you will join us again this week:-)

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this colour combination. Your card is lovely, the papers compliment the image perfectly.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Jan’s Digital Stamp Challenge, looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx
    Jan’s Digital DT
    Cat Crazy Craft Corner – My Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...