Pages

Wednesday 2 September 2020

New Penny's Challenge - Anything Goes

 


We've got a new challenge today at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge Blog and our theme, as always, is anything goes.

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the Design Team.

We have two great sponsors for this challenge:


and


To make my card I used:

- 80s in Tulips digi stamp from Lemon Shortbread available here
- Promarkers to colour the image
- papers and scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous colour combo Helen - in fact, it's something I think you're particularly good at! I always love your colour combo! Such pretty paper. Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...