Pages

Tuesday 15 September 2020

Ike's World Challenge Reminder - U is for Under the Weather

 


We've reached the mid way point in our current challenge on the Ike's World Challenge Blog and this month we've reached the letter U which is for 'under the weather'.

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the Design Team.

Here's another view of my card:


To make my card I used:

- Hydrangea digi stamp from Ike's Art available here
- Promarkers to colour the image
- embossing folder and stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- card from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Allsorts Challenge Blog - I love (Promarkers, embossing folders, digi stamps)
Stinkin' Inkers - times 3 (three gems)

5 comments:

  1. That is so cool. I assume you coloured it before putting it in the embosser ? Wasn't that very scary ??
    Thank you for making this for me at IWC.
    Hugz
    IKE xo

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. tic card! Truly beautiful!! Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley Challenges!
    Neva DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty and love the effect which I guess was embossing after colouring, many thanks for joining in with our 11th Birthday celebrations at Allsorts challenge.



    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my fave flowers and the embossing texture really adds to the look of the card. Thank you for joining in with my I love challenge at Allsorts birthday challenge.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, Helen. Beautiful coloring of the image and love the stitched panel. Great job. Thanks for joining the Stinkin' Inkers challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...